Tweet

Wednesday 16 May 2012

The "Dr Swill" Theory





I'll be the first to admit I give pretty crap personal advice. I get awkward and stutter incoherently because I really don't know what to say when people confide in me with their inner most secrets. I end up just nodding a lot and saying "oh my" to at least demonstrate that I'm listening.


However it has been brought to my attention that a trend is forming when a bottle of glorious Sav has mysteriously disappeared in front of me...


Some people are violent drunks, some emotional, others slutty... but I have officially become Dr Swill (or DRunk Phil / Oprah Wine-frey / Jeremy Ale / Sherry Springer.


Without sounding up my own arse, I apparently give the best drunk advice ever. 


BF of GF Probs? I have the answer. Losing your way? Let me show you the light. All it takes is roughly 4 standard drinks (lightweight) and I now have this out-of-nowhere ability to empower my beloved friends and associates with the motivation and knowledge to tackle those personal issues that I would normally nod and stutter at.


So that's the theory - I drown to turn your frown upside-down. Seems to be working so far!


Follow me on Twitter for your chance to receive exclusive Dr Swill advice haha.


DISCLAIMER: I would like to state that I am in no way promoting the binge drinking of any individual other than myself. Please drink responsibly - unless you have a super skill like I do it is not worth the hangover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment