Tweet

Tuesday 29 May 2012

The 1st Ranks and Thanks

I'm starting a weekly ranks and thanks!! Every week I am going to give a little shout out to the rank stuff in life followed by a hearty thanks for the good stuff. It's not going to be a pretentious list like that ridicuous going up/down rubbish in  NZ Herald's Sunday Mag, just a healthy bag and praise. I won't dwell on the ranks... Only the thanks deserve pictures :) Enjoy

Ranks A Lot:

1. Mullet skirts, mullet dresses, mullet tops - Even if you call it "dipped hem" it still resembles a shite hair cut that only suits really funny blokes

2.Late people - The people who do not feel any guilt for making you wait for them to shower and check Facebook

3.That next year year I will be 25 - Hmmm I feel a quarter-life crisis looooooooming....


Thanks A Lot:

1.Infographics - They make me want to learn about useless information! There's the added bonus that occasionally, you actually do learn something valuable.


everybodywalk.org




2. Robert Frost - Wise, Ironic and full of common sense. Some of the best poetry I have ever read was penned by this legend. Got my first taste of the Frostmeister when watching The Outsdiers film. Those Greasers knew their literature!


Greasers after a good rumble




3.Birthday Week - If your as stubborn and ridiculous as me, you demand a birthday week. I figure if I have to share my birthday with my delightfully awful sister, we should get overtime. It also happens to be dad's birthday week so mumma bear really has her work cut out for her. Love you mum xx

Philippa, Dad, Me - Gemini Royalty




No comments:

Post a Comment